Are you looking for a role where you can be:
Responsible Accountable The best that you can be?
Tevva is currently in a rapid growth phase
Our team is driven, diverse and meritocratic
Our expansion rate means that your growth opportunity is limited only by what you can deliver
We are entrepreneurial in outlook but highly structured in execution
We are making a real difference – improving air quality and combating climate change
….and we enjoy a laugh along the way
If you think you can make our team even better – we want to hear from you
Tevva Motors’ engineering team is expanding to accelerate the development of its core systems
Click on the button(s) opposite to download the full Job Description, including responsibilities and remuneration.
How do I Apply?
1. Review Job Description
2. Prepare your Cover Letter & CV
3. Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Quote the Job Ref No. in email Subject
NB: Job Ref. No. found on each job description
(Applications only accepted with Cover Letter + CV)
Click HERE for Tevva’s GDPR statement.
More about Tevva
Tevva is at the forefront of cleantech for urbanfreight. We are continually developing our core systems to meet the challenge.
We are building the right team to support both our current order book and goal of no range limit, zero emission truck transport.
Be a part of the force for good, using your engineering skills to deliver game-changing, clean-truck technology.
Delivering on climate change, improving air quality, reducing GHG, and particulate emissions and making a real and measurable difference.
Why join the top talent team at Tevva?
– 5 Compelling Reasons
1. We are in a solid growth phase of this multi-Million £ market
2. We are the UK’s leading clean-tech company for urban freight
3. We are innovating for climate – Use your Automotive Software skills for real climate impact
4. We embrace your creativity, giving you responsibility & career growth
5. We have won many leading Industry Awards